It's spring break but there are no roses! However...my allergies are still insane! I thought it would be better in the O-H-I-O..boy was I wrong.
So I'm sure you're all DYING to know what I'm doing for spring break right? Too bad I spent 10 hours driving in the WRONG direction this weekend (from South TO North). But I was so excited to see my family and puppy that I couldn't wait to get out of Georgia. I have a little list of things I'd like to accomplish this week..so I'll put it on my blog and that way I am kept accountable
- Finish inputting my case logs for school (this will take forever)
- Get my chapter summaries done for next month
- Create my next senior seminar presentation
- Job interview on Tuesday...
- Program spare key on new car
- Get new license with new last name with new age (scary!! I'm turning 25 very soon!)
- Finish switching all my other stuff over to my new name
- Celebrate hubby's b day
- Possibly run a half marathon (weather depending)
- Workout everyday
- Take puppy to the Dog Park (hopefully when its not SUPER muddy..bc then I'll have to add Puppy Bath to this list)
- Visit my Dad...we have some long overdue chats..and I missed him on St Pattys Day..never too late to celebrate :) Maybe I'll drink a green beer with him at the cemetery..haha..how funny would that be?
- Enjoy some relaxation, sleeping in, & middle of the day chats with hot pants
So there ya have it! A week goes by quick..hopefully I can accomplish all of this haha I better get started now!
p.s. add this...mail in my evals from last month