Monday, March 9, 2009

NERD

I spent the entire night designing a new background for my blog *as I push up my glasses onto my nose and reach for a tissue in my pocket protector*. I literally placed every pearl where it is...the ribbon..the chandelier...etc. I'm such an idiot...but enjoy! The other one that I found wasn't quite as sophisticated and I couldn't settle on something I didn't make myself to display as my blog. I know...stupid. Dear blogger.com can I please have back 3 hours of my night? You can add it on to Friday night if you wish....Sincerely, Runnin Duff

7 comments:

Carolina John said...

still, it is a cute background. us nerds appreciate such things.

oh, and i love the "list of races you want to run" on the right. some of those look really fun. I was supposed to do the cooper river bridge run this year (in 3 weeks), but i have to go to tybee island with the fam instead.

healthy ashley said...

It looks adorable!

X-Country2 said...

Love the chandelier! So girly.

Aron said...

ohhh i love it!! i wish i knew how to do cool stuff like that :)

audgepodge said...

How fun! I don't think that's nerdy at all as I love playing around with this kind of stuff as well :)

P.O.M. said...

Very cute background. I would have not a clue in the universe how to do that.

Anonymous said...

ok... I am all caught up now! LOVE all of your posts... I laughed my butt off at the post about your hotel & gym in hotlanta... you are too funny! I like the new site design, too!! :)