Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life is made of circles



Somehow you always find yourself back to where you started.....or at least it seems that way. So heres my circle
Start running....run half marathon...run marathon....start triathlon training....injury....burnout...illness....finals....and here I am.. Back full circle and ready to jump on the training bandwagon again. haha. Finals end Friday....look out! Here I come! However due to the unforseen events that happened (101 fever all last week, injuries, and burnout)...I will not be doing the Chatt Waterfront Tri. Just not enough time to prepare. I am however doing the hilton head beach bum sprint triathlon!! IN THE OCEAN!! AHHHHHHH SHARKS! and maybe doing Fall Creek Falls olympic tri at the end of the summer. We'll see. I think I'm going to pick out a fall half marathon to do....see my schedule below and let me know if you have any suggestions. I was thinking Columbus Ohio in october? Since I'll be in cinci!

Sorry guys...I'm almost back. I had a really rough time there for a bit...I wiggled around it as much as I could...but eventually I had a breakdown. I couldnt stop crying... but thats ok. I'm much much much better now...almost done with school. The new class is here to take some of the pressure off us. We get every other tues/thurs off this summer!!! WHOOO HOOO!! Things are looking up. Also found out my provided "housing" in september is living with some weird guy that works at the hospital. GREAT! looks like I'll be doing lots of 20 mile runs to get out of the house ;) hahahahaha

7 comments:

Viv said...

So glad you are feeling betta! And the light at the end of the tunnel is just a few days away. I am LOL about having to run 20 miles to get away from the weird guy.

Anonymous said...

Circles of life, so true. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Now that you have found your limits, I bet you will feel better about training and the events you are training for.

Enjoy your every other Tues/Thurs off, make sure you do something for yourself during this time and something not school related!

Laura said...

Glad you're feeling better. Pick Akron for the half - I'm thinking about doing the full!

triguyjt said...

space out those 20 milers to avoid mr. creepy.... maybe 4 5 milers at opportune times

glad your feeling little better

Benson said...

Good to hear you're getting back to being you and not some sicky, runner, tri-student melting in a 3rd floor condo in Georgia...wait a minute...forget that. I like creepy people but I just don't have to live with them. Running to escape might be a good idea. biking is good too...and faster.

P.O.M. said...

You have a lot of your table! Just do what you can!

jahowie said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Have a good weekend!!