I have been tagged...so heres some randomness about the duff!
1) I was disappeared by David Copperfield in Las Vegas. DONT WORRY! I came back! But it was a very cool experience.
2)I stole my parents car when I was 13 and got pulled over by the police. I was a bad kid....I used to also shoplift,have parties with my parents gone and rounded up 32 detentions my 7th grade year. Oddly...in high school I got straight A's, had a job,began going to college my soph year, volunteered at the hospital and played sports. Somehow I turned into a little angel over night?!
3) I just got my very first dog this year. His name is Bentley Tyson...and hes my little baby. He got his middle name because in the first 48 hrs we had him, he jumped out and bit my husbands earring (he liked shiny things)...and they had to operate on him and take it out of his stomach. So since Mike Tyson liked biting ears....we call him Bentley Tyson now.
4) I got married to my soulmate May 27, 2007 at an antique car museum in Cleveland Ohio. THe very next day I moved to Savannah, Georgia and on the way my new husbands truck fell apart in West Virginia. It was Memorial Day..and nothing was open. We ended up buying a new truck right there on the spot. FIrst day of marriage!!! Then didn't get to Savannah till 4 am and our flight left the next morning for the honeymoon at 8am. Talk about craziness.
5) We took our honeymoon to Costa Rica. We flew into the airport...rented a 4x4...picked up a map...and basically just took it one day at a time. We went to the Rainforest, live volcanoes, beaches, etc. It was awesome...but kind of a crazy way to honeymoon. No set plans beforehand.
6) I worked as a bioengineer for Johnson & Johnson designing hip implants. Now I'm putting people to sleep...go figure...I went from hip....to boring. haha.
7) I am possibly going to try running a marathon after training 2.5 months which is completely NUTS! And then plan to get a tattoo afterwards on my foot that says "carpe diem" to remind me for the rest of my life that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. Which font do you like?
SO I think I'm pretty neat?! what do you think? Tomorrow I have to get up at 4:45 and spend the morning in the operating room. Then I have two tests...physiology and patient monitoring. Basically we turn one in and pick up the next one. Then I have my first 5k run after that!!! Exciting eh? It's a shamrock run...maybe the luck of the Irish will make me run fast (if it doesnt t storm) Have a great weekend ya'll!!!