Saturday, August 22, 2009

pick up the pace Duff!

Ok so I'm starting week 10 of being preggers....and I'm startin to feel a little better. WAHOOOOOOOO! Still haven't really started working out much....but I think today is the day. I've been doing pre-natal yoga and walking a few miles a few times a week. A far cry from my usual work out schedule, but I've also been trying to listen to my body...and almost everyday my body says TAKE A NAP! hehe

Today will be pre-natal yoga again..then later we are going to the pre-season Browns game!!!!! I'm super excited even though they are terrrrrrrrrible! Should be fun though, and hubby is lucky that he has a DD for the next 7 months!!!

Also my best friend is stoppin by with her new baby Madeline...I swear everyone is poppin babies these days. I had a dream last night that we're having a girl. What do you think? Boy or Girl??

2 weeks and 3 days left of clinical forrevvverrrrrr! You have no clue how exciting this is to me. I've been getting treated horrible everyday this month...HORRIBLE...I didn't even get a lunch yesterday and I'm pregnant! I almost passed out! While my preceptor sat in the hallway and was just talking to other people as I did his job all day. 2 weeks and 3 days....I can do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like the prenatal yoga and walking is going to be fun.

Sorry to hear your preceptor was such a prick. At least it is almost over!!!
Hang in there.

Have fun at the game.

i am Susan said...

I hope you have fun at the Browns game. Hopefully they will pull through and win.

I think you are having a Kinsley.

Carolina John said...

When kelley was pregnant with our first, we went to a G-Love concert in asheville. some drunkard actually suggested we have like 10 kids just so i would have a built in DD for the next 9 years. Yea, that would have been fun.

Tracey in Calgary said...

I think you are having a Carson ;-)