Thursday, June 4, 2009

real quick

OK..only got a few minutes. I'm staying at the Hood Roof Inn Deluxe..and their internet went down so they sent me next door at the Hood Roof Inn...

baby names for the day..
Holden
Reagan
Charles


One was 2 lbs...one had club foot..and the other had an afro.

Got the job.....and another job....and had to go through the stress of telling the one no...after i kept expressing how much I wanted to work there. I still have to reject one more place...and I feel fortunate to be in this position...yet devastated when I have to tell these places no.

Tomorrow ill be back at Hood Roof Inn Deluxe and I can go into more details..but right now the manager at the downgraded Hood Roof Inn is giving me the evil eye..and he looks like he could be a terrorist.

TTYL!

8 comments:

J said...

Congrats on the job girl! i have had to turn down job offers (we have to do internships for college) and it was one of the toughest things! My aunt is a nurse and she takes care of the premature babies. Sometimes they are sooo soo small!

X-Country2 said...

When I have a kid some day, I'd love to have you shoot drugs in my back. You seems pretty popular. :o)

Jess said...

Congrats on the job!

Danielle Runs said...

HAHAHAHHAA LOL, that's all i've got.

+203823972398

Carolina John said...

congratulations! picking a job is a good problem to have right now.

Benson said...

Congrats.
So lucky to be in a position of having job offers.
Good luck.

jlc said...

Congrats!!

beth said...

Congrats on the job! yippee!!

totally unrelated- i'm thinking of getting the P90x, but don't want to drop a bunch of $ i barely have unless it's that good...
sooo- did you like it? i remember you were getting all ripped!