Friday, April 17, 2009

FRIES DAY...FOTOS

Finally..Friday at last! This week was filled with open heart surgeries, lots of studying, not as much working out, and not enough sleep. Heres how I capped off the week...

Ran 1.5 miles to my high school...ran laps around the track with running up and down the bleachers 8 times in between the laps...then ran 1.5 miles home. The weather was absolutely glorious and the run was great. Then afterwards...I took Bentley to do this!
How refreshing! This week will be filled with studying, running, lifting, slides. I swear my life is like doing repeat runs..or living re-run television shows. No worries though..as soon as June rolls around I will be exciting again :)

In other news..I got floor seats to take my 12 yr old niece to go see Taylor Swift for her Birthday. I know I know..I'm the best aunt eva...!! :)

8 comments:

X-Country2 said...

Damn, I'd love 12th row seats to Taylor Swift!

Carolina John said...

wow, taylor swift? yup, best aunt eva. i take my neice to hockey games when i can.

sounds like a hectic week and a great run!

i am Susan said...

That's something I would do if I had a dog!!! You are really practicing up for kids.

So this will be your 2nd Taylor Swift concert right? I thought you went last year as well...I just got her CD...should be fun!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have a great time at the Taylor Swift concert. You will be number one for some time! Cute pictures.

triguyjt said...

bentley is a daredevil!!!

Kelli said...

Bentley is so cute!! That concert sounds like a blast!

Eileen Swanson said...

That is really cool, Taylor Swift?!! You are an awesome aunt ;-) Bentley is to cute!

Holly (Roomy) said...

Love the pix of Bentley on the slide!! :)