Saturday, December 29, 2007

Runnin Duff Runs Again


So yesterday was my day off...and I ran a 5k. Today was a cross training day...and I ran ~4 miles. My long run is supposed to be 4 miles tomorrow....so what the heck am I going to do tomorrow? Anywho...here is my run today. Credits to nikeplus and my new ipod sensor :)

I ran hard today. I played a game with myself......run 2 miles then try to make it back faster than you got there. I finished the two miles in 18:26 minutes trying to run slow (which ended up not being slow at all) as not to screw myself on the way back. I got back to my original starting position at 35.53, however it said 3.94 miles. Close enough...haha. I actually felt like a runner. At no point did I feel tired. I felt really really relaxed. A few things I have learned:

1) I definitely run faster outside than on the treadmill....how...I don't know
2) Somehow I managed to progress my speed as the mileage went on...which is great!
3) Blogging has definitely inspired me
4) I thought I was a lot slower than I am...
5) How did I just run 5 days in a row??? ahhh! I hope I can keep it up when school starts
6) I love the nike ipod sport kit :)

final note...leave comments :)

1 comment:

Jes said...

I love the comic!! Keep up the good work, but make sure you rest... you don't want to hurt yourself.