Saturday, December 29, 2007
Runnin Duff Runs Again
So yesterday was my day off...and I ran a 5k. Today was a cross training day...and I ran ~4 miles. My long run is supposed to be 4 miles tomorrow....so what the heck am I going to do tomorrow? Anywho...here is my run today. Credits to nikeplus and my new ipod sensor :)
I ran hard today. I played a game with myself......run 2 miles then try to make it back faster than you got there. I finished the two miles in 18:26 minutes trying to run slow (which ended up not being slow at all) as not to screw myself on the way back. I got back to my original starting position at 35.53, however it said 3.94 miles. Close enough...haha. I actually felt like a runner. At no point did I feel tired. I felt really really relaxed. A few things I have learned:
1) I definitely run faster outside than on the treadmill....how...I don't know
2) Somehow I managed to progress my speed as the mileage went on...which is great!
3) Blogging has definitely inspired me
4) I thought I was a lot slower than I am...
5) How did I just run 5 days in a row??? ahhh! I hope I can keep it up when school starts
6) I love the nike ipod sport kit :)
final note...leave comments :)