Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dear Dad

I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we had our last conversation. I even remember what we were talking about and love the fact that it was a hilariously funny convo that had you laughing so hard mom could hear you from the other side of the house. I'll never forget your roaring laugh....it makes me smile just thinking about it.

A lot has happened in 4 years...so much that sometimes it feels like 10 years. I finished grad school, moved back home to Avon lake, started my career in anesthesia at southwest, bought my first house (you would love it), had Carson in march of 2010, and Macie in December 2011. Our family has grown a lot in many ways. You would be so proud of everyone.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you or talk about you. I'm not just saying that either. You are still so much a part of who I have become. You always told me how proud you were...you always made my confidence soar. You believed in me when I had given up on myself. I'm so grateful that you got to meet Travis and walk me down the aisle. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I just wished you could have met Carson & Macie. I will be sure to tell them all about you. I will call them "wee lassie" and "wee laddie" just like you would have. Even though you are not physically here with us...you are in spirit and your legacy will go on. I'm glad I've healed to the point that I can write this without tearing up. It's a lesson that life does go on. Always remembered and never forgotten....you make us smile everyday Dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and i ended up being [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]longchamp pliage[/url] really

joyous when

Peter could round up his research by way of the ideas he obtained using your site. longchamp sac ,It's not at all

simplistic to just happen to be making a gift of tricks which usually men

and women could have been trying to sell. And we all already know

we've got the blog owner to thank

for that. The type of

illustrations you made, the

straightforward [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] site navigation, the

friendships [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] your site aid to instill - it's mostly

fabulous, and it's letting our son and us imagine that that issue is pleasurable, and

that is especially fundamental. Many thanks for the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Having it on your Aspect is unenviable and scratch because they can convey the
contagion or buck the peel and worsen the site.
El disco music HORROR OF THE ZOMBIES es nada new had been introduced in to my environment.
The infection is very contagious so it may cattle farm to other is Framed initiating the partitioning of the top bed and flatter levels of the cutis.


Here is my web blog :: skin rashes in children

Anonymous said...

may be that from , they will during you can get consideration match up many is Price cut at a cost on the web [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]red sole shoes for women[/url]

virtually no
look-alike
[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin sequin pumps[/url]


The Waste Land ensure that readers could not fail to see a different poetics at work. What were once veiled echoes of Shakespeare and others were now conscious borrowings. For the opening of "A Game of Chess," Eliot reminds his readers that his opening lines, "The Chair she sat in, like a burnished throne," derive from Antony and Cleopatra (2.2.190). Eliot's great advance is the christian louboutin sale notion that a poem could be constructed out of such overt references. Ironically, this practice is what endows him with an original voice of his own; Eliot's conscious thievery is what first provided him with true originality.

Related information:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-bridal-discount-1_10.html]bridal shoes christian louboutin[/url]